The QIGONG ANYTIME STUDIO manifested through the dream and need of a place where the fitness-wellness of ones whole being is the essential focus ~ body, mind & spirit ~ through the integration of breath, meditation and movement.
The instructors offer over thirty years of knowledge and experience specializing in mind-body wellness. Having the in-depth knowledge of biomechanics, energetics modalities, and various alternative wellness techniques enables a richer, fuller, healthier and safer class and practice.
The Qigong Anytime Studio offers weekly classes, workshops & individual therapy sessions.
The studio is a collaboration of mind body classes that focus on both wellness strategies and rehabilitation through the gentle body movements and breath work.
Arlene Wilkinson, MMQ (China)
Qigong is the art of cultivating energy for health & vitality! Arlene is passionate about her life’s work. She loves to integrate Chinese Energetic Medicine modalities with Western holistic health practices to find the right balance to meet your wellness goals. Let Arlene’s many years of study and clinical practice assist you in achieving your optimal self: Body – Mind – Spirit.
Qigong & Movement Credentials
- Jin Shin Do Acupressure Practitioner, Iona Teeguarden, Noel Taylor and Arnold Porter, 1987
- Medical Qigong Therapist, Wendy Lang, Empty Mountain Institute of Medical Qigong
-Authorized instructor of the International Institue of Medical Qigong, curriculum created by Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson, DMQ.
- Masters of Medical Qigong, Hanan University, China, Fall 2010
- Mantek Chia, Qigong Conference, Toronto
- Daoist Qigong, Eva Wong, Level 1&2, Ottawa
- Radiant Lotus Qigong, Daisy Lee, Toronto, 2018